Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
This is a great dish for vegetarian,or non-vegetarians--the flavor is yummy.
Make and share this Potato & Wild Mushroom Breakfast Bake recipe from Food.com.
- Heat olive oil and balsamic vinegar in skillet. Add mushrooms and cook till tender, about 8 minutes. Set aside.
- Press potatoes onto bottom and up sides of greased 9" pie plate.
- Bake at 425°F for 25 minutes, until lightly browned.
- Combine corn, cheese, and cooked mushrooms.
- Spoon into potato crust.
- Combine eggs, milk, salt and pepper.
- Pour over vegetables in crust.
- Bake at 350°F until set and golden, about 40 minutes. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.