Prep 8 mins
Cook 20 mins
- 2 large baking potatoes, cut into wedges
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon honey mustard
- Preheat oven to 400*.
- Spray baking sheet.
- Put potato wedges, salt, and paprika in plastic bag; shake to combine.
- Place potatoes on baking sheet.
- Lightly spray potatoes with cooking spray.
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until tender.
- Combine sour cream and mustard.
- Serve with hot potatoes.
This was my dinner yesterday and I added some fresh rosemary. It was a great, fast and so tasty dish. Thanks for sharing.
This is so fast and easy to make. I'll have to make 2 batches next time because they are so good. I love the dip of sour cream with the honey mustard. Great recipe Mizz Nezz
I just had this for lunch today! YUM! I cut it down a bit, since it was just me, and I used "light" sour cream (didn't read the label carefully enough when buying!) Anyway, it still turned out fabulous! The potatoes were delicious alone, but the sauce just sent them right over the top! I also brushed the wedges with a tiny bit of olive oil instead of using the cooking spray. I will DEFINITELY make this again!