Recipe by **Mandy**
These wedges are great served with crumbed fish.
Top Review by DailyInspiration
Made these potatoes for dinner tonight and they were a hit. We liked the addition of the lemon pepper and the lemon juice along with the earthy taste of the chili powder. This dish could easily be an appetizer or side dish to your favorite meat dish. Made for Make My Recipe Reunion tag, December, 2012.
- 6 potatoes, washed and cut into wedges
- 3 tablespoons oil
- 2 -3 teaspoons lemon pepper seasoning
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 lemon, juice of
Lemon Chilli Sour Cream
- 250 g low-fat sour cream
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon rind
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
Directions See How It's Made
- Pour oil into a baking dish, add potatoes and toss to coat.
- Sprinkle over lemon pepper and chili powder and bake at 200°C for 30 minutes or until tender and browned turning frequently during cooking.
- Squeeze lemon juice over potatoes before serving and toss to coat, serve with lemon chili sour cream.
- To make sour cream mix: Combine all ingredients, mix well & let sit for a few minutes for flavours to combine.