Recipe by A la Carte
Used to make this years ago, and just found the recipe! These are a good snack to serve a group and go along with a cocktail!
- 6 medium potatoes, unpeeled
- 2 tablespoons cajun seasoning
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon ground coriander
- 1⁄3 cup olive oil
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 2 tablespoons fresh coriander leaves, chopped
- 1 teaspoon sambal oelek (chili paste)
Directions See How It's Made
- Scrub the potatoes, cut each inot 6 wedges.
- Combine potato wedges and spices and olive oil in a bowl. Mix well.
- Transfer wedges to a baking dish and bake in a hot oven for about 1 hour until nice and crisp and tender.
- For the chili cream: Combine all the ingredients in a bowl and mix well.