Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr
Used to make this years ago, and just found the recipe! These are a good snack to serve a group and go along with a cocktail!
- 6 medium potatoes, unpeeled
- 2 tablespoons cajun seasoning
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon ground coriander
- 1⁄3 cup olive oil
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 2 tablespoons fresh coriander leaves, chopped
- 1 teaspoon sambal oelek (chili paste)
- Scrub the potatoes, cut each inot 6 wedges.
- Combine potato wedges and spices and olive oil in a bowl. Mix well.
- Transfer wedges to a baking dish and bake in a hot oven for about 1 hour until nice and crisp and tender.
- For the chili cream: Combine all the ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
These were excellent. The seasoning was very good and I loved the chili cream. As did the other reviewers, I added more sambal oelek for extra zing.
Oh WOW, the potatoes turned out great, nice and crispy, and the Chili Cream just finished it off beautifully. After tasting the Chili cream, I added more Sambal Oelek and this hit the spot just great. I use Sambal Oelek in many recipes that I make. Thank you for sharing this recipe. "Uncle Bill"
Great snack! I mixed the ingredients for the potato wedges in a Ziploc bag, then baked them in a convection oven at 400F for about 40 minutes. I doubled the sambal oelek in the chili cream for a little extra kick. :) Both the potatoes and the dip were delicious--thanks for posting!