Prep 0 mins
Cook 30 mins
These potatoes wedges are flavored with Parmesan and cornflake crunch. Recipe is from Simple and Delicious.
- 4 medium baking potatoes
- 1⁄3 cup corn flakes, finely crushed
- 1⁄3 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 cup ranch salad dressing
- additional ranch salad dressing (optional)
- Scrub and pierce potatoes; place on a microwave-safe plate.
- Microwave, uncovered, on high for 18-20 minutes or until tender, turning once.
- Cool slightly.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine the cornflake crumbs, Parmesan cheese, paprika and salt.
- Cut each potato lengthwise into quarters; brush with salad dressing and sprinkle with cornflake mixture.
- Place potato wedges on a broiler pan.
- Broil 4 inches from the heat for 2-3 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Serve with additional salad dressing if desired.