Prep 30 mins
Cook 15 mins
Made by Katy.
- 3 lbs russet potatoes
- 1 cup zesty Italian dressing
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon parsley
- Wash and cut potatoes into wedges. Combine all the dressing ingredients. Roll the potato wedges in the dressing. Place marinated potatoes in a zippy bag.
- Oven Serving Directions: Thaw. Preheat oven to 375°. Place on lightly greased baking sheet. Bake 30 minutes. Turn potatoes over. Bake an additional 30 minutes.
- Microwave serving directions: Thaw. Cook covered on high 15 to 18 minutes turning over and re-arranging twice.