Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
From a Hidden Valley Ranch circular. Prep time does not include potato cooking or chilling time.
Make and share this Potato Vegetable Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 4 medium potatoes, cooked, chilled and sliced
- 1 cup hidden valley ranch original buttermilk dressing
- 3 cups red cabbage, coarsely shredded
- 1⁄2 cup sliced cucumber
- 1⁄4 cup sliced radish
- 1⁄3 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 small green pepper, sliced into thin rings
- 1 small onion, sliced and separated into rings
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- lettuce leaf (to garnish)
- Marinate cooked, sliced potatoes in salad dressing while remaining ingredients are prepared.
- Combine all ingredients, except lettuce leaves, in a large bowl. Spoon salad into bowl. Serve chilled.