1/5 Photos of Potato & Vegetable Quiche (No Pastry)
1 hr 10 mins
Posted for RecipeZaar World Tour 2006, this is a recipe adapted from the small community cookbook from Dixon House on the West Coast, South Island of New Zealand, now sadly out of print. Temperature was not given so I have made a guesstimate and cooked mine for 1 hour at 190 C (375 F). Vegetables: use what you have to hand and you just fill up the dish :) REGION: New Zealand.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook potatoes, mash and add grated cheese and press into an oven dish.
- 2Heat the butter in a pan, add the vegetable and cook until they are soft. Spread the vegetables out on the potato base.
- 3Beat the cream and eggs together, add salt and pepper and pour over the vegetable mixture.
- 4Cook for 40 minutes at 375 F (180 c) until brown.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Potato & Vegetable Quiche (No Pastry)
Serving Size: 1 (205 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 437.8
- Calories from Fat 315
- Total Fat 35.0 g
- Saturated Fat 18.3 g
- Cholesterol 194.8 mg
- Sodium 485.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 0.9 g
- Protein 13.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
stir fry vegetables