Prep 0 mins
Cook 15 mins
I love this recipe because it's nice and creamy without mayo.
- 12 -15 red potatoes (depending on how big they are you may want to cut them in half of quarters)
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1⁄2 English cucumber (grated)
- 1 -2 garlic clove (crushed)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 -2 tablespoon fresh dill
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- salt and pepper
- Boil the potatoes until fork tender in salted water.
- While the potatoes boil, combine the yogurt, cucumber, garlic, olive oil, dill and lemon juice.
- Drain potatoes.
- Combine with yogurt mixture. Add salt and pepper to taste. Cool.