Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
I just threw this together one night. My husband was having a turnip craving and I was in the midst of making mashed potatoes, so it all came together with some garlic. I usually roast my garlic, but had none prepared, so minced and chopped some to add to the dish. We really enjoyed it.
- 6 -8 potatoes, medium, boiled until tender
- 2 cups turnips, cubed and boiled until tender
- 2 -3 garlic cloves, minced, chopped
- milk or cream
- Boil turnip and potatoes unttil tender.
- Drain and mash lightly leaving a little chunky.
- Add garlic (either roasted, minced, chopped) and enough milk to mash with.