Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
Very Easy, Fairly quick meal. Very filling, Father was in Air force, and this was one he learned while eating in the "Mess", but is actually extremely tasty!!!
- 4 cups mashed potatoes
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 1 medium bell peppers or 1 large bell pepper, chopped
- 1 small onion, chopped
- salt and pepper
- Make the mashed potatoes, 10 servings (make according to package directions.) then set aside after all done.
- In a skillet, throw in, beef, onions and peppers, cook meat until brown and done. remove from heat.
- In a large bowl, mix your potatoes and meat mixture all together, heat up in microwave if needed, mix well together.
- salt and pepper to taste.