Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is a low fat version.
Make and share this Potato Tuna Chowder recipe from Food.com.
- In a large saucepan, combine 1-cup potatoes, chicken broth, and onions. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat and cover.
- Simmer for ten minutes or until potatoes are tender. Add sage, paprika, and white pepper.
- Mash potatoes.
- Add remaining potatoes, carrots, green beans, celery, and milk to mashed potatoes. Bring just to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer for 15 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
- Add tuna.
- Simmer five minutes more.