Easy casserole from Pillsbury with great flavor.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 325.
- 2In a large skillet, brown ground beef, onion and bell pepper over medium-high heat until beef is thoroughly cooked, stirring often.
- 3Drain grease off.
- 4Add sloppy joe sauce and squash; stir well.
- 5Reduce heat; simmer for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- 6Meanwhile, in a medium saucepan, bring water and garlic salt to a boil.
- 7Remove saucepan from heat; stir in potato flakes until well blended.
- 8Add sour cream and egg; stir well.
- 9Spoon beef mixture into ungreased shallow 2-quart casserole dish.
- 10Spoon potato mixture in circle around edges of casserole.
- 11Sprinkle potatoes with cheddar cheese.
- 12Bake at 325 for 25-30 minutes or until potatoes are set.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Potato Topped Sloppy Joe Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (391 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 473.5
- Calories from Fat 234
- Total Fat 26.0 g
- Saturated Fat 11.8 g
- Cholesterol 146.0 mg
- Sodium 232.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.1 g
- Sugars 4.1 g
- Protein 29.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
sloppy joe sandwich sauce