Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
Easy casserole from Pillsbury with great flavor.
Make and share this Potato Topped Sloppy Joe Casserole recipe from Food.com.
- Heat oven to 325.
- In a large skillet, brown ground beef, onion and bell pepper over medium-high heat until beef is thoroughly cooked, stirring often.
- Drain grease off.
- Add sloppy joe sauce and squash; stir well.
- Reduce heat; simmer for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Meanwhile, in a medium saucepan, bring water and garlic salt to a boil.
- Remove saucepan from heat; stir in potato flakes until well blended.
- Add sour cream and egg; stir well.
- Spoon beef mixture into ungreased shallow 2-quart casserole dish.
- Spoon potato mixture in circle around edges of casserole.
- Sprinkle potatoes with cheddar cheese.
- Bake at 325 for 25-30 minutes or until potatoes are set.
Nice recipe! Thanks!
This was very very good. Thank you! Margie