Recipe by mama smurf
Another great recipe from the Wal*Mart Family Cookbook that is simple to put together. I tweaked it a little by adding more onion and mushrooms for our taste.
- 1 (24 ounce) package frozen broccoli cauliflower carrots with cheese sauce
- 2 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 4 cups frozen ore-ida tater tots
- 1⁄2 cup Velveeta cheese, shredded
- 1⁄4 cup chopped onion
- 1⁄4 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. In a saute pan with about 1 Tbsp of butter saute onions and mushrooms until tender.
- In a bowl combine broccoli mixture, chicken, half of the green onions, garlic powder or fresh minced garlic plus the sauteed onions and mushrooms.
- Transfer to a 3-quart baking dish. Arrange potatoes on top.
- Bake, uncovered for 40 minutes. Sprinkle with cheese and remaining green onions. Bake 5-10 minutes more or until cheese melts.