Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
Good source of Protein, Iron & Vitamin B.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 2 cups corn or 2 cups peas or 2 cups beans or 2 cups carrots or 2 cups mixed vegetables, drained
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup or 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of celery soup
- 4 ounces shredded cheddar cheese
- 10 ounces frozen tater tots or 2 cups mashed potatoes
- Pre-heat oven to 350°F.
- Brown ground beef and pour off excess fat.
- Put meat in 9" square baking dish and pour vegetables over meat.
- Spread soup on top of vegetables and sprinkle with cheese.
- Top with potatoes.
- Bake for 45 minutes at 350.
This was great! It was really easy to make. I doubled it and used a glass cake pan. I served it with tossed salad, and it was enough to fill the entire family up.