- 1⁄2 cup onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons margarine
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup tomatoes, chopped
- 2 chicken bouillon cubes
- 5 cups potatoes, pared and thinly sliced
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook onion in butter or margarine until transparent.
- Blend in flour, paprika, salt and pepper.
- Add water, tomatoes and bouillon cubes.
- Cook until cubes dissolve and mixture thickens.
- Place potatoes in greased 2 quart casserole; add sauce.
- Cover and bake in preheated 400 degree F oven for 1 to 1 1/4 hours.