Prep 30 mins
Cook 1 hr 15 mins
A great yummy side dish, a nice change from the traditional scalloped potatos.
- 1⁄2 cup onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons margarine
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup water
- 8 ounces diced tomatoes
- 2 chicken bouillon cubes
- 5 cups potatoes, peeled and sliced thin
- Cook onion in margarine then blend in flour, paprika, salt, and pepper.
- Add water, tomatoes, and boullion and cook until thickens and bubbles.
- Layer potatoes in greased casserole dish and pour sauce over.
- Cover and bake at 400 for 1 - 1 ¼ hours.