Top Review by ~SarahBeth~
Great blend of flavors! Reduced the amounts (I never measure anything anyway!) for two people. I added a spritz of lime juice which we really loved and used fat free mayonaise. Allowed this to sit for about six hours (made at lunch time served at dinner) and this was a perfect side for a grilled pork tenderloin. As suggested we had this out on our back deck as we savored the end of the first truly beautiful Spring day (which is good because on the next day it was 32 and rainy! :) ) Made for PRMR Tag March 2010!
- 3 lbs small red potatoes
- 1⁄4 cup rice wine vinegar
- 1 1⁄4 cups mayonnaise (use good quality like Hellman's)
- 1 1⁄2 plum tomatoes, chopped into bite sized pieces
- 1 cup red onion, minced
- 1 cup celery, diced
- 1 cup cilantro, chopped
- kosher salt & freshly ground black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Boil the potatoes until fork tender but not mushy.
- Drain and cut into bite sized pieces.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise, vinegar, salt and pepper.
- Add the potatoes, celery, onions,tomatoes, and cilantro.
- Mix well and taste, reseason and refigerate for at least one hour.
- Serve and enjoy!