My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Boil the potatoes until fork tender but not mushy.
- 2Drain and cut into bite sized pieces.
- 3In a large bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise, vinegar, salt and pepper.
- 4Add the potatoes, celery, onions,tomatoes, and cilantro.
- 5Mix well and taste, reseason and refigerate for at least one hour.
- 6Serve and enjoy!
Browse Our Top < 4 Hours Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 4 Hours Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Potato, Tomato and Cilantro Salad
Serving Size: 1 (253 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 382.6
- Calories from Fat 149
- Total Fat 16.6 g
- Saturated Fat 2.4 g
- Cholesterol 12.7 mg
- Sodium 377.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 55.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.9 g
- Sugars 6.7 g
- Protein 5.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
rice wine vinegar