Recipe by marrus_4748089
5-Ingredient Fix Contest Entry. mexican staple that can be used like main, or snack
- 2 cups prepared Simply Potatoes Traditional Mashed Potatoes
- 8 corn tortillas or 8 flour tortillas
- 1 cup corn oil
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream, of your choice
- 1 cup mexican salsa
Directions See How It's Made
- Warm the tortillas in a skillet or the microwave and prepare the taquitos scooping 1-2 tbs of the mashed potatoes in the middle of the tortilla and roll ; deep fry in the already hot corn oil until golden and let them drain and cool like with any other fried food,serve 2 in a plate with a teaspoon of cream and salsa by the side and enjoy dipping!
- To be used like main dish garnish with lettuce and grated carrot.