Official Contest Entry: Simply Potatoes 5Fix. Fried potato tacos, topped with goodies, easy preparation, good for lent season, kids love them.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 12 corn tortillas
- 1 cup Simply Potatoes Traditional Mashed Potatoes
- salt & pepper
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1Prepare the mashed potatoes, add pepper and salt to taste.
- 2Spread a spoon of the potatoes on the tortilla and roll it up (warm up the tortillas on the microwave for 30-40seconds to make them flexibles).
- 3Warm the vegetable oil in a pan, and fry the tacos (the closing part down).
- 4Turn them and once that they have a golden color take them out. Place them on paper to absorb the excess of oil.
- 5Serve 3 pieces on a plate, top with shredded lettuce,Crumbled Queso fresco, spoon of sour cream and salsa. (Chopped tomato optional).
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Potato Tacos #SP5
Serving Size: 1 (126 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 638.7
- Calories from Fat 508
- Total Fat 56.5 g
- Saturated Fat 7.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 32.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.5 g
- Sugars 0.6 g
- Protein 4.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Simply Potatoes Traditional Mashed Potatoes