Recipe by nicolopulos5_10000988
Official Contest Entry: Simply Potatoes 5Fix. Fried potato tacos, topped with goodies, easy preparation, good for lent season, kids love them.
- 12 corn tortillas
- 1 cup Simply Potatoes Traditional Mashed Potatoes
- salt & pepper
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- shredded lettuce
- queso fresco (mexican cheese)
- sour cream
- mexican salsa
Directions See How It's Made
- Prepare the mashed potatoes, add pepper and salt to taste.
- Spread a spoon of the potatoes on the tortilla and roll it up (warm up the tortillas on the microwave for 30-40seconds to make them flexibles).
- Warm the vegetable oil in a pan, and fry the tacos (the closing part down).
- Turn them and once that they have a golden color take them out. Place them on paper to absorb the excess of oil.
- Serve 3 pieces on a plate, top with shredded lettuce,Crumbled Queso fresco, spoon of sour cream and salsa. (Chopped tomato optional).