Recipe by aunty carol
A recipe from my Uncle Derek. Very easy to make a good side dish with any indian meal. Enjoy. Caz.
- 5 boiled potatoes (unpeeled)
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 teaspoon cumin seed
- 1 teaspoon mustard seeds
- 1⁄2 teaspoon turmeric
- 2 green chilies
- 1 cup fresh coriander leaves (chopped)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Peel and chop potatoes into cubes.
- Mix potatoes with tumeric, salt, sugar and coriander leaves.
- Heat oil and fry cumin and mustard seeds until they pop, add green chillies and potatoes and cook on a low heat till well blended and potatoes are heated through.