Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 2 cups potatoes, mashed
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 quart breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons margarine
- 1 onion, minced
- 1⁄2 cup celery, diced
- 1 tablespoon parsley
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 pinch pepper
- Put egg into mashed potatoes and mix well.
- Melt margarine in large skillet and saute onions and celery.
- Stir in the bread crumbs to toast for a few minutes.
- Add other ingredients together and combine with potato mixture. Mix thoroughly.
- Put in margarine greased bread pans.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour.
- Note: You can toast bread crumbs in oven instead of putting in skillet.
I use more potatoes and less bread