Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
Official Contest Entry: Simply Potatoes 5Fix. This is a super simple recipe that will make an excellent side dish next time you have Mexican for dinner
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees Farnhieght.
- Brown the Chorizo in a skillet if it is not crumbled, crumble it before browning it. and set aside to cool for a few minutes.
- Cut the peppers in half lengthwise and clean out the seeds.
- in a mixing bowl mix together the potatoes, 1/2 cup of the cheese and the Chorizo and salt & pepper to taste.
- Put a little cooking oil on the outside of the peppers and place them on a baking sheet.
- Fill the peppers with 1/2 cup of the potato mixture in each one.
- sprinkle the remaining cheese equally over the top of the peppers.
- After the peppers are cooked top with a tablespoon of your favorite prepared salsa and enjoy!
Oh Wow! These are delicious. I've made similar versions with sausage and chicken before but never thought of using potato. Great idea. Yummy!
Great recipe! Delicious and easy to make.
Perfect food for party!