1/1 Photo of Potato Stuffed Poblano Peppers #SP5
Rita Potter's Note:
Official Contest Entry: Simply Potatoes 5Fix. This is a super simple recipe that will make an excellent side dish next time you have Mexican for dinner
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 425 degrees Farnhieght.
- 2Brown the Chorizo in a skillet if it is not crumbled, crumble it before browning it. and set aside to cool for a few minutes.
- 3Cut the peppers in half lengthwise and clean out the seeds.
- 4in a mixing bowl mix together the potatoes, 1/2 cup of the cheese and the Chorizo and salt & pepper to taste.
- 5Put a little cooking oil on the outside of the peppers and place them on a baking sheet.
- 6Fill the peppers with 1/2 cup of the potato mixture in each one.
- 7sprinkle the remaining cheese equally over the top of the peppers.
- 8After the peppers are cooked top with a tablespoon of your favorite prepared salsa and enjoy!
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Potato Stuffed Poblano Peppers #SP5
Serving Size: 1 (53 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 157.4
- Calories from Fat 104
- Total Fat 11.5 g
- Saturated Fat 4.1 g
- Cholesterol 24.9 mg
- Sodium 450.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 8.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Simply Potatoes® Shredded Hash Browns
Kraft Mexican Style Finely Shredded Four Cheese