- 3 cups potatoes, grated
- 1 cup milk
- 1 onion, chopped
- 3 tablespoons green peppers, chopped
- 4 ounces cheddar cheese, grated
- salt and pepper
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 2 tablespoons butter
Directions See How It's Made
- Peel 4 medium large potatoes and grate directly into 1 cup of milk in a well buttered 8 inch square baking pan.
- Grate a small onion into the milk and add 3 Tbsp chopped green pepper, grated cheddar cheese, salt and pepper to taste. Beat 3 eggs well and combine. Dot with 2 tsp of butter.
- Bake at 350 F for about 50 minutes to 1 hour or until the pudding is richly browned.
- Cut into squares to serve.