Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
*Great for dips
- 1 1⁄2 cups plain flour
- 2 medium potatoes, cooked,mashed
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon chili oil
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 4 spring onions, finely sliced
- cooking spray
- Place flour, spring onions, potatoes, and baking powder in food processor or large bowl.
- Knead for 2 minutes.
- Add a little water if mixture is too dry.
- Wrap dough in cling film and allow to rest for 30 minutes.
- Divide dough into 2 pieces.
- Roll into rounds of 18-20cm diameter.
- Combine the 3 oils and brush tops of dough rounds.
- Spray a non-stick frying pan with oil spray.
- Cook each dough round for 3 minutes each side, brushing with flavoured oil.
- When bread is golden remove from pan, cut into slices.