Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
This was a interesting change from normal mashed potatoes
- 2 medium potatoes, pealed & cut in small cubes
- 1⁄4 cup nonfat sour cream
- 2 tablespoons chopped chives or 2 tablespoons green onion tops
- 1⁄8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 4 ten inch tortillas
- Boil potatos in water until tender.
- Mash potatoes with sour cream & chives.
- Blend in garlic powder & pepper.
- Divided pototo mixture evenly & spread on 2 tortillias.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Cover with remaining tortillias.
- Place in pre heated quesadilla maker one at a time.
- Close lid & cook 3-4 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Remove from pan.
- Slice into 12 peices.