1/1 Photo of Potato Soup With Two Cheeses
2 hrs 30 mins
I have not tried this recipe, but thought it sounded good, and posted it by request for someone on another site.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 stalk celery, thinly sliced
- 1 carrot, thinly sliced
- 1/2 onion, sliced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 1/2 lbs yukon gold potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can chicken broth
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 cup ham, diced
- 3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese, plus
- 2 tablespoons shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- white pepper
- 1Add olive oil to a large pot. Heat on medium and cook celery, onion, and carrot until tender.
- 2Add potatoes and broth.
- 3Bring to a boil,then simmer on low about 1/2 hour or until potatoes are tender.
- 4Add cream cheese and mix until blended, then add ham and stir until heated through.
- 5Mix in 3/4 cup cheddar cheese.
- 6Ladle into bowls and top with remaining cheddar.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Potato Soup With Two Cheeses
Serving Size: 1 (553 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 653.0
- Calories from Fat 305
- Total Fat 33.9 g
- Saturated Fat 17.5 g
- Cholesterol 106.6 mg
- Sodium 1235.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 63.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.9 g
- Sugars 6.2 g
- Protein 25.2 g