Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is the best soup! We just love the addition of a little cucumber in this creamy dish.
Make and share this Potato Soup With Cucumber recipe from Food.com.
- In LG pot,bring potatoes, salt, pepper, and water to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer for 30 min, or until potatoes are soft.
- Use a potato masher to mash up the potatoes right in the pot; leave them a little bit lumpy.
- Add cucumber, milk, and cream.
- Simmer for about 5-10 min, until cucumber is soft.
- Add dillweed and parmesan.