Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Yummy fragrent potato soup.
Make and share this Potato Soup (Vegetarian) recipe from Food.com.
- Melt butter in a 5 quart pan.
- Add onion and cook slowly for 5 minutes without browning.
- Blend in flour and cook for 2 minutes.
- Gradually add water, stirring to prevent lumps.
- Add potatoes, bring to a boil and simmer partially covered 45 minutes.
- You can prepare ahead to this point if you like.
- Before serving bring soup to a simmer and stir in milk and bouillon cube and cook for 10 more minutes.
Very tasty! It's the first potato soup I have ever made and it was definitely a success! I made some minor additions (carrots, red pepper, and corn). Thanks for the recipe!