Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
This recipe calls for using Soup or Sauce Mix (Sos). A recipe for using your food storage. Nutritional analysis will not be accurate, as you only use 1/3 cup of the SOS mix.
- 1 1⁄4 cups cold water
- 1 cup cooked potato, cubed
For SOS Mix (use 1/3 cup)
- 2 cups non-fat powdered milk
- 3⁄4 cup cornstarch
- 1⁄4 cup instant chicken bouillon
- 2 tablespoons dried onion flakes
- 2 teaspoons italian seasoning
- Combine 1/3 cup SOS mix with water. Cook and stir on stove top or in microwave until thickened.
- Add potato cubes.
- Continue stirring until heated through.