Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
Feel good soup on winter's day. Discovered this soup when my Chinese friends gave me tons of vegetables to cook at home. I cook it for them the next day and tey simply love it.
- 1 medium potato (small cubes)
- 2 stalks celery (chopped)
- 1 medium carrot (chopped)
- 2 -3 cups chicken broth
- 1 dash salt
- 1 dash black pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cornstarch
- Cut all the vegetables according to the slices required (see ingredients).
- In a boiling water or chicken broth, put the potatoes until tender.
- Sprinkle some salt and pepper, then add the celery and carrots.
- Get a little hot water to dissolve the cornstarch, then pour on the mixture.
- Remove from fire.
- Serve hot.