1/1 Photo of Potato Soup Mix in a Jar
Here's a very inexpensive recipe for "Gifts in a Jar." This is also handy to have around the house for hungry kids who need a quick fix after sleding or skating!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 cups instant mashed potatoes
- 1 3/4 cups powdered milk
- 2 tablespoons instant chicken bouillon or 2 tablespoons vegetable bouillon granules
- 2 teaspoons dried onion flakes
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon white pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 1/2 teaspoons seasoning salt
- 1In a medium bowl mix dry ingredients well and pour into a 1 quart jar.
- 2Seal and attach: Place 1/2 cup of soup mix in a bowl.
- 3Add 1 cup boiling water and stir to smooth.
- 4Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Potato Soup Mix in a Jar
Serving Size: 1 (350 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1554.3
- Calories from Fat 543
- Total Fat 60.4 g
- Saturated Fat 37.7 g
- Cholesterol 217.3 mg
- Sodium 1103.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 187.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.6 g
- Sugars 91.0 g
- Protein 69.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: