Recipe by Gingerbear
This would make nice little Christmas gifts or a little touch to a pretty Christmas basket with a variety of goodies in it.
Top Review by Jacq
Nothing beats the real thing from scratch, but as far as instant soup mixes are concerned, this one will become a staple in my cupboard. I really like this. I didn't have butter potatos so I used regular and added butter to the soup when it was hot. It was good without the butter too. I was out of tumeric and used ground mustard. Thank you!
- 1 3⁄4 cups instant mashed potatoes, butter-flavored
- 1 1⁄2 cups powdered milk
- 2 tablespoons instant chicken garlic and herb seasoning
- 2 teaspoons dried onion flakes
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 1⁄8 teaspoon turmeric
- 1⁄4 teaspoon white pepper