Recipe by Loves2Teach
As the holidays approach, I am looking for more mixes to make as gifts. I am including the recipe, and some suggested uses. Enjoy!
- 2 1⁄2 cups instant mashed potatoes (Hungry Jack is good!)
- 1 1⁄4 cups powdered coffee creamer
- 1 (8 ounce) packetmccormick chicken gravy mix
- 2 teaspoons salt-free spike seasoning (or Mrs. Dash salt-free, or Lawry's salt-free seasoning)
- 2 teaspoons minced dried onion
- 1 teaspoon chicken bouillon granule
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
To make soup
- 1⁄2 cup potato soup mix
- 1 cup boiling water
Directions See How It's Made
- Place ingredients in a large bowl and toss,shake, and stir to mix well.
- Place in a suitable mix container (or containers).
- You can make individual servings by placing 1/2 cup Potato Soup Mix in seperate containers. Be careful when dividing up the mix to get all of the ingredients in each container- the spices tend to settle to the bottom of the bowl.
- To make soup (to put on a card):.
- Place 1/2 cup Potato Soup Mix into a mug or bowl.
- Add 1 cup boiling water. Stir well.
- Let stand 3 minutes until thickened.