Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
This soup mix is great! Although, when I made it, I left out the Parmesan cheese. It would probably be even better with it!
- 1 1⁄2 cups instant potato flakes
- 1 cup powdered coffee creamer
- 1 ounce chicken gravy mix (1/2 pkt.)
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley flakes
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried onion flakes
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- Mix all ingredients well with a whisk. Place 1/2 cup + 1 tablespoons mix into small jars or baggies.
- Empty soup into a plain coffee cup. Use a standard cup that holds 1 1/2 cup liquid.
- Add 1 scant cup of water; Stir very well.
- Microwave on High 1 1/2 minutes. Stir.
- Cover and let stand 3 minutes.
This recipe is great! I bought the ingredients at a bulk food store which made this mix very economical. I doubled the recipe and then divided it into 3 "family" sized" portions. I wrapped them in a holiday gift bag and secured it with a tag with the recipe directions. Then I enclosed a small loaf of Recipe #23657 with the soup mix in a gift bag and gave them out as Christmas presents. What better present than the gift of a free meal?