Recipe by WannaBChef
My mom made this growing up, and is now a hit with my 4 year old. Great reheated too!
- 1 -2 can mushroom, with juice
- 6 medium potatoes, cubed
- 3 chicken bouillon cubes
- 3 beef bouillon cubes
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup parsley
- 1⁄4 cup margarine
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 3 slices baby swiss cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- In a Soup pot put mushrooms with juice and potatoes. Add water not quite covering potatoes.
- Add bouillon, onion and parsley.
- Cook about 10 minutes until potatoes are soft, but not falling apart when stabbed with a fork.
- Add margarine, and about 2 Cups of milk (to start) and thicken with flour/water paste.
- Add more milk to desired consistency.
- Top with swiss cheese and enjoy!