Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
This recipe is an excellent base for a potato soup! Add cheese, bacon, green onions to taste!
- 2 potatoes
- 1⁄2 cup Miracle Whip
- 2 cups milk
- 1 teaspoon basil
- 1 teaspoon lemon pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon ranch dressing
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1⁄2 cup breadcrumbs
- Cook your potatoes in the microwave for about 5 minutes, or until you can easily cut a fork into them. While they are cooking, mix together in a medium-large size bowl the miracle whip, bread crumbs, basil, lemon pepper, salt, ranch, and butter.
- Add your cooked potatoes to the mixture and mush them in until the ingredients are equally distributed through out your now mashed potatoes.
- Add milk to bowl. You can choose your consistency by how much milk you pour- if you want it thicker, use less milk. Too make it thicker, add more bread crumbs and miracle whip.
- You can either microwave this bowl for 2-3 minutes, or you can use your stove top. On the stove top, bring to a boil and then let simmer for 10-15 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Add cheese, bacon, or green onions to taste: but seriously this soup is great without these ingredients!