- 1 lb Polish kielbasa, cut in chunks
- 4 medium potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 2 stalks celery, chopped
- 2 medium carrots, diced
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup water
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 2 cups milk
Directions See How It's Made
- In Dutch oven pan add potatoes, polish kielbasa, celery, onion, carrots, salt, garlic salt, pepper and water.
- Cook covered until tender.
- Combine flour with small amount of milk until smooth.
- Add to potato mixture along with remaining milk.
- Cook over medium heat until mixture boils.