Prep 1 hr
Cook 2 hrs
- 10 lbs potatoes, boiled peeled
- 1 lb butter
- 16 ounces bacon, fried and drained
- 2 tablespoons bacon grease
- 2⁄3 cup instant minced onion
- 2⁄3 gallon milk
- 1⁄4 cup salt
- 4 tablespoons pepper
- Boil potato's 1 hour 15 minutes.
- While Potatoes are cooking, cook bacon until it is cooked Completly until Very crispy.
- Drain bacon and save 2 tablespoons of the grease.
- Crumble bacon into small pieces.
- After potatoes are cooked, remove potato skins.
- Cut potatoes into pieces.
- Add milk.
- Add butter.
- Add salt.
- Add pepper.
- Add dried minced onions.
- Add crumbled bacon.
- Add bacon grease.
- cook over low heat stirring constantly.