Recipe by crystalraes
5-Ingredient Fix Contest Entry. Garlic infused Greek style potato dip with seasoned steak bites for dipping.
- 1 cup Simply Potatoes Traditional Mashed Potatoes, heated
- 1⁄3 cup garlic-infused olive oil, divided
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon all purpose Greek seasoning, divided
- 1 lb sirloin steak, trimmed of fat & cut into bite sized pieces
Directions See How It's Made
- Place the potatoes into a decorative bowl. Add 1/4 cup olive oil & 1 teaspoon lemon juice. Stir until combined. Sprinkle with 1 pinch Greek seasoning. Set aside, keeping warm. Place a large non stick skillet over high heat. Add remaining olive oil. Place steak in pan & sprinkle with remaining seasoning. Cook for 1 minute per side or until desired degree of doneness. Place steak pieces onto a platter & press lollipop sticks or cocktail skewers into centers. Serve with the potato skordalia for dipping.