1/1 Photo of Potato Skins With Parmesan
2 hrs 10 mins
This is a very quick and easy side dish or appetizer.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 425.
- 2Wash and scrub Potatoes.
- 3Pat Dry, then brush Potatoes with the Vegetable Oil.
- 4Bake potatoes for 1-2 hours, or until done.
- 5Cut in half, and scoop out centers, leaving approx.
- 61/2" layer of in the skin.
- 7Cut each half in to 3 wedges (lengthwise).
- 8Put on baking sheet and brush the insides of potatoes liberally with olive oil.
- 9Mix together garlic, seasonings, cheese and parsley.
- 10Lightly top potatoes with the mixture.
- 11Bake for 20-25 minutes until crisp and golden brown.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Potato Skins With Parmesan
Serving Size: 1 (1442 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 95.3
- Calories from Fat 29
- Total Fat 3.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.4 mg
- Sodium 11.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 0.6 g
- Protein 1.6 g