Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 hrs
This is a very quick and easy side dish or appetizer.
- 3 lbs baking potatoes
- vegetable oil
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- cayenne pepper (or Paprika)
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons minced parsley
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Wash and scrub Potatoes.
- Pat Dry, then brush Potatoes with the Vegetable Oil.
- Bake potatoes for 1-2 hours, or until done.
- Cut in half, and scoop out centers, leaving approx.
- 1/2" layer of in the skin.
- Cut each half in to 3 wedges (lengthwise).
- Put on baking sheet and brush the insides of potatoes liberally with olive oil.
- Mix together garlic, seasonings, cheese and parsley.
- Lightly top potatoes with the mixture.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until crisp and golden brown.
Such a simple recipe and so good! I cheated and used the microwave for the preliminary baking (only 15 minutes), and then popped them in the oven to crisp up after sprinkling them with the cheese mixture. The skins did get deliciously crispy! Very nice recipe! Thanks! :)