Prep 1 hr 30 mins
Cook 20 mins
Recipe from cooking light.
- 4 medium baking potatoes (about 2 lbs)
- cooking spray
- 4 slices turkey bacon
- 3⁄4 cup shredded reduced-fat sharp cheddar cheese
- 1⁄4 cup fat free sour cream
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh chives
- Preheat oven to 425*F.
- Bake potatoes for 1 houror until done.
- Cool slightly.
- Cut each potato in half lengthwise and scoop out potato pulp, leaving a 1/4 inch thick shell (reserve potato pulp for another use).
- Place potatoes on a baking sheet, spraying insides with cooking spray.
- Bake for 8 minutes or until crisp; set aside.
- Cook bacon in microwave oven according to package directions; cool slightly and chop into small pieces.
- Sprinkle cheese evenly in potato shells and bake for 5 minutes, until cheese melts.
- Sprinkle evenly with bacon.
- Dollop sour cream on top and sprinkle with chives.