1/6 Photos of Potato Skins Filled With Ham, Baked Beans and Cheese
A Super-Bowl treat! Is the football game stressing you out? Eat this! Did you know Potatoes can lower your blood pressure "UK scientists at the Institute for Food Research have identified blood pressure-lowering compounds called kukoamines in potatoes." Take a look at these Filling, Comforting, Sweet, Spicy Treats! A little healthy after all it is a potato filled with beans are a very good source of cholesterol-lowering fiber. Then I sneak in fresh parsley and fresh thyme providing a Rich Source of Anti-Oxidant Nutrients.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2Coat a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- 3Place the skins on it and then brush them on both sides with olive oil.
- 4Mix the herbs and horseradish, equally distribute among the skins.
- 5Topping next with ham, beans then cheese.
- 6Bake for about 20 minutes, or until they are crispy.
Browse Our Top < 60 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 60 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Potato Skins Filled With Ham, Baked Beans and Cheese
Serving Size: 1 (139 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 131.1
- Calories from Fat 18
- Total Fat 2.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 6.2 mg
- Sodium 105.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.4 g
- Sugars 3.2 g
- Protein 5.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: