Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr 19 mins
Very easy version for those nights in with friends, or just being a couch potato.
- 4 large baking potatoes
- 4 tablespoons vegetable oil (use any oil of your choice)
- 1⁄4 pint sour cream
- 3 tablespoons snipped chives
- Preheat oven Gas No 6.
- Pierce each potato 3 or 4 times.
- Bake in their skins for approximately 1 hour.
- Leave to cool.
- Cut each potato into quarters; remove most of the potato from the wedges.
- Brush wedges with the oil.
- Place in the oven for 10 minutes until crispy. (Can be done on the barbecue).
- Mix the sour cream and chives.
- Serve with the wedges.