Feel free to add other types of cheese or toppings such as cooked ground beef with taco seasonings, salsa, mushrooms, ham caramelized onions or broccoli.
- Coat a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Place the skins on it and then brush them on both sides with olive oil.
- Bake at 350 degrees for about 20 minutes, or until they become crispy.
- Sprinkle grated cheddar cheese and bacon pieces over the skins and bake a few minutes until the cheese is melted.
- Serve with sour cream, adding chopped scallions if you like.
One of my favorate foods! This recipe is very easy to make and too good to be true. I used garlic flavored olive oil (Trader Joe's)and the baking produced crispy shells without all the fat. I will use this recipe often.
These weere yummy! I followed directions as stated, except I used artificial bacon bits. Thanks for a good one!
This is an easy thing to do with the skins...and tasty to boot. Thank you. I have made these several times.