Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
saw this on tv seems an easy side dish taking very little time
- 6 medium potatoes
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 3⁄4 cup cheddar cheese, grated
- 2 tablespoons prepared mustard, sauce
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- cut potatoes into two halves horizontally
- scoop out the insides with a spoon
- apply oil on the potato skin using ur fingertips and bake at 200* c for 10-15 mins or until brown.
- remove from oven spread a little mustard on the inside and fill up with cheddar cheese
- sprinkle some oregano on top
- bake for another 5 min or until cheese melts.