A new twist on the potato skins you get at restaurants. Perfect appetizer for a party or before the big game!
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Cook potatoes according to package directions.
- In a bowl, stir together cooked potatoes, cheese, 1-cup of soup cream, bacon, onions, salt and pepper.
- Warm the tortillas, then spoon equal amounts of the mixture in the center of each.
- Roll tortillas burrito-style, brush with melted butter and place seam down on a baking pan. Bake for 12-15 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Let cool for 5 min., then cut diagnally into halves.
- Serve with remaning sour cream.