Recipe by aaustin519
A new twist on the potato skins you get at restaurants. Perfect appetizer for a party or before the big game!
Top Review by loof
What a great idea - the great taste of potato skins, but easier to make! I don't care for green onions so left them out, otherwise made as directed. Great to make for a crowd, easy to eat - loved these - thanks for sharing your recipe! Made for My 3 Chefs, November 2009
- 3 cups frozen diced potatoes or 3 cups hash browns
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- 16 ounces sour cream
- 3⁄4 cup chopped bacon, cooked
- 1⁄3 cup chopped green onion
- 14 flour tortillas
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Cook potatoes according to package directions.
- In a bowl, stir together cooked potatoes, cheese, 1-cup of soup cream, bacon, onions, salt and pepper.
- Warm the tortillas, then spoon equal amounts of the mixture in the center of each.
- Roll tortillas burrito-style, brush with melted butter and place seam down on a baking pan. Bake for 12-15 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Let cool for 5 min., then cut diagnally into halves.
- Serve with remaning sour cream.