1/1 Photo of Potato Skin Poppers
A new twist on the potato skins you get at restaurants. Perfect appetizer for a party or before the big game!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350.
- 2Cook potatoes according to package directions.
- 3In a bowl, stir together cooked potatoes, cheese, 1-cup of soup cream, bacon, onions, salt and pepper.
- 4Warm the tortillas, then spoon equal amounts of the mixture in the center of each.
- 5Roll tortillas burrito-style, brush with melted butter and place seam down on a baking pan. Bake for 12-15 minutes, or until golden brown.
- 6Let cool for 5 min., then cut diagnally into halves.
- 7Serve with remaning sour cream.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Potato Skin Poppers
Serving Size: 1 (160 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 397.5
- Calories from Fat 211
- Total Fat 23.4 g
- Saturated Fat 13.3 g
- Cholesterol 50.8 mg
- Sodium 463.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 1.0 g
- Protein 12.0 g