I got this from the daisy brand sour cream website (www.daisybrand.com). I love potatoes and they just are good! When I say hashbrowns, you can either used the frozen diced, cubed ones, or the shredded ones. Both ways it tastes good
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Cook potatoes in skillet according to package directions.
- 3In a large bowl, stir together cooked potatoes, cheese, 1 cup sour cream, bacon, green onions, salt and pepper.
- 4Warm the tortillas according to package directions.
- 5Spoon equal amounts of the mixture in the center of the 14 tortillas. Fold in two sides of each tortilla to meet in the middle, then roll burrito-style.
- 6Brush outside of each rolled tortilla with melted butter and place on baking pan with seam down.
- 7Bake for 12-15 minutes, or until golden brown.
- 8Let cool for 5 minutes then cut diagonally into halves.
- 9Serve with remaining sour cream or other toppings of choice.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Potato Skin Poppers
Serving Size: 1 (128 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 14
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 379.2
- Calories from Fat 230
- Total Fat 25.6 g
- Saturated Fat 13.0 g
- Cholesterol 49.4 mg
- Sodium 470.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 8.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
salt and pepper