Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I got this from the daisy brand sour cream website (www.daisybrand.com). I love potatoes and they just are good! When I say hashbrowns, you can either used the frozen diced, cubed ones, or the shredded ones. Both ways it tastes good
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Cook potatoes in skillet according to package directions.
- In a large bowl, stir together cooked potatoes, cheese, 1 cup sour cream, bacon, green onions, salt and pepper.
- Warm the tortillas according to package directions.
- Spoon equal amounts of the mixture in the center of the 14 tortillas. Fold in two sides of each tortilla to meet in the middle, then roll burrito-style.
- Brush outside of each rolled tortilla with melted butter and place on baking pan with seam down.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Let cool for 5 minutes then cut diagonally into halves.
- Serve with remaining sour cream or other toppings of choice.