- 1⁄4 cup non-fat powdered milk
- 1⁄8 cup cornstarch
- 1⁄16 cup instant chicken bouillon
- 1⁄4 tablespoon dried onion flakes
- 1⁄4 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1 lb ground beef
- 2 1⁄2 cups water
- 6 potatoes, peeled and sliced very thin
- 1 cup frozen mixed peas and carrots
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine mix ingredients. Measure out 1/3 cup and set aside (or use 1/3 cup recipe #243518).
- Brown meat and drain off fat.
- Add water, potatoes, mixed vegetables, and measured mix to meat. Stir to combine.
- Simmer, covered, 20-30 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
- Stir, uncover, and cook until excess water is evaporated.